Earn free bitcoin Welcome To Arch9ja Blog: Jubille!! Mercy Johnson Okojie on her Inauguration as SSA to Kogi State Governor

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Jubille!! Mercy Johnson Okojie on her Inauguration as SSA to Kogi State Governor


We brought you news on Mercy Johnson Okojie‘s appointment as Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Kogi State on entertainment, arts and culture and he inauguration ceremony for the Actress held yesterday, April 3rd.

Her husband Prince Odianosen Okojie was there to support her as well as her friend and colleague, Queen Nwokoye. Mercy took to Instagram to show her appreciation and gratitude on this day, sharing photos of her outfit and her well-wishers. See the photos below.
Caption: He supports my every move once its right and tells me not to move an inch once it’s wrong. Once again he has given me his blessings on this challenge. Odi, I worship the very ground u walk on.thank you for every opportunity, love, honesty and words. #hubbyismybesty#kikimyhubbyiscuterthanurs#
Caption: That’s Her @queennwokoye, my colleague,sis and friend. She is just always a phone call away. All the way to Lokoja and she went with me. Today was my inaugration and she was there like a sis should. Thanks babe.
dress by @h.o.p.e.fashion. hey fam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

Subscribe