Earn free bitcoin Welcome To Arch9ja Blog: Rapper, 2 Chainz buys his mother 2nd house in 4years

Thursday 27 April 2017

Rapper, 2 Chainz buys his mother 2nd house in 4years

American rapper, 2 Chainz, who is gearing up for the release of his latest album 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music', took to his IG page to announce that he bought his mother a new home.

The Atlanta rapper who first got his mother a home in 2012,  made it known as he shared a screenshot of his aunt thanking him for his generosity.
He wrote: 
' So I bought my moms a new house today for no reason, well it is a reason , she my momma ! I Bought her a house 2012 before I knew I was gone be one of the biggest artists out here ...,,still!!! I love you mom you deserve it ! And my AUNT JUNE sends me this ....#GODISLOVE #prettygirlsliketrapmusic on the way , it's a celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

Subscribe