Earn free bitcoin Welcome To Arch9ja Blog: So Tragic! 43-year Old Man Commits Suicide in Bayelsa

Thursday 30 March 2017

So Tragic! 43-year Old Man Commits Suicide in Bayelsa

Tragic,According to Benjamin Samuel, the caretaker of the house where Benbede was living, the deceased asked for a phone number around midnight, which he gave to him.

“At about 6 am, I heard people crying and a knock on my door. At first, I thought it was armed robbers. I was later led to one of the rooms upstairs, where I saw his lifeless body dangling from the ceiling. I and one of my boys brought his corpse down,” he said.

Samuel said the deceased was angry while making calls that night.

“I am confused and disturbed as to why he chose to kill himself, leaving seven lovely children behind. It is unfortunate,” he adds.

According to some sources, Benbede was a former Supervisory Councillor of Health at the Rural Development Authority (RDA) during the tenure of former governor of the state late DSP Alamieyeseigha

The deceased reportedly left no suicide note.

Some residents alleged that he slipped into sadness after the disappearance of his wife who they said he suspected of infidelity.

Other residents say he became frustrated since his sack from the civil service and the subsequent inability to provide for his family.

Condolences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave A Comment

Subscribe